Re: [Ayreton] Fwd: Pale is not there...

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2008

      Interesting....I got mine early.  Wonder if it's also something to do with what class you pay to have it sent?

      acelina

      From: Karen Johnson <karenjohnson@ neo.rr.com>

      Because there was an issue at the printer. The addresses got printed in the
      wrong position.

      I just got the return list from Milpitas, and you guys are on it. I am
      sending labels to Azrael so he can print out and send issues. Try to get to
      you soonest, OK.

      Spread the word, Chicagoland seems to be a center for the problem. Tell
      people to email me. Home: karenjohnson@ neo.rr.com; or
      chronicler@midrealm .org. SUBJECT LINE: Late Pale so I know!!

      Kat

      --