Re: [ShireofRavenslake] Fw: [thievesofhearts] Traffic alert: I-94/I-294 interchange

  • Marie Schorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2008
      Hi Everybody,

      Just got this from the Ravenslake list.  If you happen to be traveling near the crossing of I94 and I294, you might want to know about this accident.

      Arrienne

      On 6/13/08, Jenna Klauss <lttlems1@...> wrote:

      Not sure if this got passed along, but would rather friends did not get caught in this.  As we are such a wide spread shire!!!

      Kisses and Safe Travels
      Keiley

      Jenna Klauss

      "Life is not measured by the number