Fwd: Pale is not there...

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13 12:14 PM
      Hey Folks,

      This is a message from the kingdom chronicler regarding the Pale.

      Sarafina

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13 2:24 PM

        Interesting....I got mine early.  Wonder if it's also something to do with what class you pay to have it sent?

        acelina

        This is a message from the kingdom chronicler regarding the Pale.

        Sarafina

        Because there was an issue at the printer. The addresses got printed in the
        wrong position.

        I just got the return list from Milpitas, and you guys are on it. I am
        sending labels to Azrael so he can print out and send issues. Try to get to
        you soonest, OK.

        Spread the word, Chicagoland seems to be a center for the problem. Tell
        people to email me. Home: karenjohnson@ neo.rr.com; or
        chronicler@midrealm .org. SUBJECT LINE: Late Pale so I know!!

        Kat