URGENT - BORDER SKIRMISH V CANCELLED!

  • Kristine Petroshius
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2008

      Greetings to the loyal friends of the Griffon and Dragon,

      It is with a heavy heart that the Autocrats of Border Skirmish V, set to
      start today and run through Sunday, inform you that the event is cancelled
      due to heavy rains last night at the campsite. There is between 2-4 inches
      of standing water all over the fields. We were hoping that the weather
      would hold and the event could continue as planned but Mother Nature has
      decided against that. The skirmish between the Kingdoms of Northshield and
      the Midrealm has been put on hold for our lands to dry from the wet. We are
      sorry for the last minute notice to you all.

      We ask the populace of the Known World to help spread the word of the event
      being cancelled to as many lists as we can.

      We are hoping to reschedule the Border Skirmish event for a later time in
      the summer/fall. We will send correspondence in regards to a new date as
      soon as we can.

      Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you at Border Skirmish V
      later in the year. If anyone has any questions either of the autocrats would
      be happy to help you. Their contact info is below:

      Mistress Tatiana Marana Melville
      262-513-1271 (h) 262-879-2809 (w-Fri 8:30-2:30p)
      tatianam@...

      Baroness Kristiana of Arden
      847-921-6229
      kristianaofarden@...