Direction Suggestions

  • Sir Ix
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2008
      I am looking for a recommendation for the best route to take from
      Burr Ridge to Border Skirmish. My work is at the intersection of Rt
      83 and I-55.

      Help?

      --
      Sir Ixtilixochitl
      Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

      (Bo Ring - CTI - http://www.cticonnect.com)
    • Kristine Petroshius
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2008

        Greetings to the loyal friends of the Griffon and Dragon,

        It is with a heavy heart that the Autocrats of Border Skirmish V, set to
        start today and run through Sunday, inform you that the event is cancelled
        due to heavy rains last night at the campsite. There is between 2-4 inches
        of standing water all over the fields. We were hoping that the weather
        would hold and the event could continue as planned but Mother Nature has
        decided against that. The skirmish between the Kingdoms of Northshield and
        the Midrealm has been put on hold for our lands to dry from the wet. We are
        sorry for the last minute notice to you all.

        We ask the populace of the Known World to help spread the word of the event
        being cancelled to as many lists as we can.

        We are hoping to reschedule the Border Skirmish event for a later time in
        the summer/fall. We will send correspondence in regards to a new date as
        soon as we can.

        Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you at Border Skirmish V
        later in the year. If anyone has any questions either of the autocrats would
        be happy to help you. Their contact info is below:

        Mistress Tatiana Marana Melville
        262-513-1271 (h) 262-879-2809 (w-Fri 8:30-2:30p)
        tatianam@...

        Baroness Kristiana of Arden
        847-921-6229
        kristianaofarden@...