Lochmorrow Event This Weekend

  • Sir Ix
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2006
      Gas prices are down, so if you are looking for something to do this
      weekend, come over to Lochmorrow. We will be hosting a very
      inexpensive event with armored and rapier combat, dance instruction
      and a pot luck feast where Lochmorrow furnishes all the meat for
      free. Or you can pay $5 and we will go out and buy your contribution.

      http://www.lochmorrow.org/event

      Come over and see us on Saturday!

      --
      Sir Ixtilixochitl