Re: [Ayreton] FW: [ShireofRavenslake] Border Skirmish-if you're coming from South of Milwaukee

  • Calybrid Ine Tere
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2008
      Folks on the west and north ends of Ayreton and the "burbs...

      I'm in Fox Lake.  If i pull up directions to site on Google maps (maps.google.com), it gives me a route that takes 94.  I click and drag my route from 94 to Route 12, and Voila!  A nice scenic route up 12, to 43, which turns into 45.  If Route 12 is accessible to you, it's an option.  It's slower moving than 94, since it has stop lights and towns and such up until the WI border.  But, it's not under construction, and takes you past a number of hardware stores, grocery stores, restaurants etc for any last minute errands.  It also takes you away from the city, (, so you're heading opposite afternoon and evening traffic.  If you're interested in seeing if it's a good choice for you, hit google maps, and click and drag.  (Hint: Google maps will also show you photos of intersections where you need to make turns)

      Calybrid
      Ravenslake

      On 6/12/08, Kyla <skycat@...> wrote:

      I have forwarded Rose Marian's email regarding traffic hazards on the way to Border Skirmish 5 to the Ayreton and Thief of Hearts lists.
      Rose Marion lives in CAM.

      Tabitha Pennywarden
      Ravenslake, Midlands
      Middle Kingdom