Call for instructors

  • Earik MacSkellie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2008
      Greetings all,

      Foxvale will be hosting the 4th annual Fox Hunt Sep. 20th. We are looking for instructors to share their knowledge. Although the event has a hunting theme, we have had all sorts of classes in the past. We would love to continue providing a variety of learning opportunities, from gentle to martial arts and sciences. Anyone interested in teaching plese contact me with a class description and how much time you would like.
      Thanks,

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie
      erickmaxskelly@...

      "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee." - William Caxton in his preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur