Next Ayreton Arts Academy

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2008
      Greetings All!

      Our next Ayreton Arts Academy will be held in the fall after we have
      recovered from Pennsic.

      We were looking to hold another one this June and we made a good
      effort to make arrangements. Thanks for everyone who made the effort
      to pull something together. However, scheduling and site confirmation
      could not match up in time for up to plan something definite.

      Instead, please consider joining the Scribal Arts Day on June 28th.
      For more information:

      We will still look to hold the Arts Academy in the suburbs, hopefully
      someplace close to public transit. Keep an eye out for further
      information.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White