Grey Gargoyle's Demo Request

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2006
      Due to circumstances beyone our control the Demos for Thursday
      September 21 and Friday September 22 have been cancelled.

      The Demo for Friday September 29 IS STILL ON. This Demo will take
      place 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m on the University of Chicago Campus.

      Please contact Ian the Green the Grey Gargoyles Chatelain if you plan
      to help out.

      We will be hosting a table for those three hours and we will have a 20
      minute time slot for showing off the SCA.

      Thank you very much!

      Ian the Green
      Chatelain - Grey Gargoyls
      Mystborne AT yahoo DOT com