Re: More Local Events Please

  • Robin Goldman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2008
      Wow, that is more than I thought.  Sorry.  I would gladly host a min-event.  I would like to suggest one now.  Grant Park has some lovely concerts this Summer, anyone up for a "period" picnic?  You could change quickly then we can all sit on the lawn and listen to some nice classical music.

      Feel free to look up Grant Park festival.  I am certain the city would not have a problem with people in "funny" clothes.  (no swords, daggers, etc)  Bring your favorite A&S project and work on it.  I intend to do that tomorrow (modern clothing) Or if not just come as you are and hang out.

      Eleanor