RE: [Ayreton] Scroll Carrier Thank You

  • Patricia E. Chadwick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2008

      Greetings!

      Jocelyn, you did a great job organizing this project. J  Congrat’s to all the sewers who helped with the scroll cases.  It’s a most impressive stack. J  I included a picture of what the stack of scroll cases looked liked.  (Henry of Exeter supplied the picture (Henry, I’m working on web time ; ) ).   If anyone else has more pictures could you please send them to me?

      For those of you who don’t know our Regional Signet she is the one with the light green dress and white head covering  (see the black arrow pointing to her).

      In Service,

      Akiko