Demo in Oct.

  • the child
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19 6:25 PM
      Hello good people,

      I am in need of fighters (including boffer)and gentles for a demo
      coming up in Oct. I have not been able to make a commitment to this
      yet, for I have not had enough people able to commit to attending. I
      will need to have a final yes or no for her by October 1st. If you are
      interested in helping, please contact me ASAP.

      Thank you,
      Isabella
      Senechal, Vanished Wood

      > > I am looking for medieval enthusiasts who would like to share
      their knowledge of knights, armor and chivalry with the Cub Scouts in
      our Pack at our October pack meeting, which is on Tuesday, Oct. 17,
      from 7 to 8 p.m. at Whiteley School in Hoffman Estates. We have 40
      boys in the pack ranging from 1st graders to 5th graders. The theme of
      the meeting is Knights in Shining Armor, and the boys would love to
      have some real people come to the meeting with real armor to talk
      about knights, the Middle Ages, and what boys their age did during
      those times, and what your group does to remember the Middle Ages.
      Please let me know if this is something your group would be interested
      in and whether you can fit us into your schedules.