Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton Heavy fighting

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2008
      Henry---

      I have an excellent site in mind for a Fighter's School, and would be happy to help co-ordinate it.  The site I have in mind is near several restaurants, including a Golden Corral within like 4 blocks (can you say unlimited STEAK???)

      Acelina

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2008
        Acelina,

        Sounds great.  Lets talk about dates, prices and such so we can start lining up teachers.

        Henry

        From: Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...>

        Henry---