Re: [Ayreton] Scroll Carrier Thank You

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2008
      And Jocelyn, without you the project would not have had the breath to live.

      Hoobah Jocelyn!!!

      In service,
      Jale
      Chatelaine, TGS
      Dept MOAS, PIB Ayreton

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2008

        Greetings!

        Jocelyn, you did a great job organizing this project. J  Congrat’s to all the sewers who helped with the scroll cases.  It’s a most impressive stack. J  I included a picture of what the stack of scroll cases looked liked.  (Henry of Exeter supplied the picture (Henry, I’m working on web time ; ) ).   If anyone else has more pictures could you please send them to me?

        For those of you who don’t know our Regional Signet she is the one with the light green dress and white head covering  (see the black arrow pointing to her).

        In Service,

        Akiko