Scroll Carrier Thank You

  • Vickie Rayhill
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2008
      Good gentles,

      I want to take this moment to thank everyone who
      helped with the scroll case making project this winter
      and spring.

      To those who contributed supplies, helped cut and sew,
      and who helped carry them into court, I give my most
      heartfelt gratitude.

      The goal was to make a pile as tall as the thrones;
      and indeed the pile did surpass the height of the
      thrones at this Crown Tournament!

      Again, my deepest thanks to all.

      THL Jocelyn of Lutterworth
    • Wendy Pastrick
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2008
        And Jocelyn, without you the project would not have had the breath to live.

        Hoobah Jocelyn!!!

        In service,
        Jale
        Chatelaine, TGS
        Dept MOAS, PIB Ayreton

        I want to take this moment to thank everyone who
        helped with the scroll case making project this winter
        and spring.
      • Patricia E. Chadwick
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2008

          Greetings!

          Jocelyn, you did a great job organizing this project. J  Congrat’s to all the sewers who helped with the scroll cases.  It’s a most impressive stack. J  I included a picture of what the stack of scroll cases looked liked.  (Henry of Exeter supplied the picture (Henry, I’m working on web time ; ) ).   If anyone else has more pictures could you please send them to me?

          For those of you who don’t know our Regional Signet she is the one with the light green dress and white head covering  (see the black arrow pointing to her).

          In Service,

          Akiko