Re: [Ayreton] Reminder: June 8th fighter practice TRAFFIC WARNING

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2008
      Just a note to all going through downtown this weekend, I wouldn't.  Blues Fest and Printers Row are both going on.  Traffic is going to be bad.  Also, on the Southside, the White Sox are playing Sunday afternoon....

      Henry

      From: "scribesquire" <Scribesquire@...>

      Greetings all,

      Sir William of Fairhaven is coming back for a fighter practice, Sunday
      June 8th, 2pm, University of Chicago, Ida Noyes Hall. If you attended
      the practice that he came to in December, you'll know you don't want to
      miss this one!

      He is bringing his squire, Warder Colin McNish, to work with rapier
      folks.

      Hope to see you all there!

      Henry of Exeter
      PIB Ayreton Heavy Marshal