upcoming early music concerts - Harvard!

  • Emilysue Reichardt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2008
      Greetings all from Amelie!

      The Harvard-Radcliffe Collegium Musicum is coming to town, and singing all around!
      Here are a few of their concerts (the first is at my home church).  More more upcoming
      concerts, go to http://earlymusichicago.org/events_concerts_recitals.htm
      [If anyone else is doing the Saturday one, drop me a line or call, and we'll do dinner first.
      708-366-5035.  Robyyan & Fern???]

      Saturday, June 7, 2008, 7:00 PM.
      The Chamber Singers of the Harvard-Radcliffe Collegium Musicum will perform a concert, "The Franco-Flemish School: 1420-1600".
      Cost:  Free admission (donations welcome).
      Location:  Grace Episcopal Church, 924 Lake Street, Oak Park, Illinois.
      For more info:  e-mail mkenneal@fas.harvard.edu; or visit www.hrcm.net/cs.htm.

      Sunday, June 8, 2008, 3:00 PM.
      The Chamber Singers of the Harvard-Radcliffe Collegium Musicum will perform a concert, "The Queen's Musick: Works by Byrd, Tallis, and Contemporaries".
      Cost:  Free admission (donations welcome).
      Location:  Congregation Sinai Synagogue, 15 W. Delaware Place, Chicago, Illinois.
      For more info:  e-mail mkenneal@fas.harvard.edu; or visit www.hrcm.net/cs.htm.

      Tuesday, June 10, 2008, 5:15 PM.
      The Chamber Singers of the Harvard-Radcliffe Collegium Musicum will perform a concert, "Adieu ces bons vins: French Composers in Renaissance Italy".
      Cost:  Free admission (donations welcome).
      Location:  St. James Cathedral, 65 E. Huron Street, Chicago, Illinois.
      For more info:  e-mail mkenneal@fas.harvard.edu; or visit www.hrcm.net/cs.htm.
      (And that's where Ted & I got married -- if you've known us that long.)