Reminder and Agenda for Ayreton Business Meeting

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008
      Greetings all from the Ayreton Seneschal, Master Philip White.

      As a reminder:

      What: Ayreton Business Meeting
      When: This Sunday, June 8, 2008 at 6:00 PM
      Where: University of Chicago, Ida Noyes Hall 59th St. and Woodlawn
      Ave, Chicago, IL 60637
      Directions: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/message/2689

      Other activities for the day include fighter practice from 2:30 to 6
      PM with guests Sir William for chivalric training and Warder Colin
      McNish rapier training. Lord Adam will also be teaching finger-loop
      braiding at 4PM. Or just bring your craft projects and enjoy
      everyone's company.

      Our meeting room closes at 7:00 PM so we will move through our agenda
      quickly. Except announcements and possible brainstorming, but not
      extended discussions. We will hash out some plans and give everyone a
      chance to meet each other.

      Proposed Agenda:

      Officer's reports:
      Local Seneschal Reports (if any would like to speak)
      Local Officer Reports (if any would like to speak)
      Plan upcoming meetings
      Charter/Governing Documents Options
      Ayreton Event for 2009
      Pennsic Gatherings
      Other Announcements

      If you have any questions, please let me know. I will be at practice
      before the meeting so I can talk there as well. If you can not make
      the meeting but would like something brought up please send me your
      comments.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~philip