FW: [MKEvergreen] the Pale

  • Patricia E. Chadwick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008

      Forwarded-

      From: MKEvergreen@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MKEvergreen@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Johnna Holloway
      Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 6:00 PM
      To: MKEvergreen@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MKEvergreen] the Pale

      Date: Wed 04 Jun 2008 04:50:10 PM EDT
      <http://www.midrealm .org/middlebridg e/archives/ 2008/200806/ 0062.html>>
      Greetings from Katarina Peregrine, Middle Kingdom Chronicler.

      It has been brought to my attention that a snafu in printing the names and
      addresses of some Pale recipients may result in a later delivery than
      normal. We are still establishing how many recipients are affected, and
      establishing the range of the problem.

      Azrael, The Pale editor and I are working as you read this to rectify the
      situation and to get replacement newsletters delivered as quickly as
      possible.

      Questions on this issue may be addressed to me at the following:

      chronicler@midrealm .org - OR- karenjohnson@ neo.rr.com

      Please use LATE PALE as your subject line. Please be aware that as we are
      working on resolving the issue, I may not be monitoring e-lists as closely,
      and may not answer questions posted to lists or my email immediately.

      Your forbearance and patience as we resolve this issue are greatly
      appreciated. This may be forwarded and posted to any local, regional,
      baronial or other appropriate list in the Middle Kingdom.

      In service,

      Katarina Peregrine