Run for Susan B. Race for the Cure.

  • Vargas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008

      Greetings all.

       As most of you know I don't ever do things of this nature, (major posts, cross posts etc.) But this is an important reason to do so.

      Members of Casa De Leon will be participating in the race for the cure  here in St. Louis. It's the same weekend as Jubilee.  We're looking to raise 500 for the charity. Well, big deal you say. Maybe, maybe not. Here's where we're doing it a bit differently. Kyioji, Rowan and Myself will do the run/walk in full battle harness. Shields and all. ( Well maybe not the run but the walk.) Anyone that wants to walk with us in Garb or PERIOD armour ( no exposed plastic please and period style shoes as well. )are very welcome to do so. You can also be a part of this occasion by offering a tithe to the race: below is a link to my page and how much we've raised so far.

      I know times are tough. But if everyone that reads this can even dish out a five (or less) we can hit the mark easily.

      Thank you for your patience and support in this most noble quest.

      Sir Vargas,

      Knight of the Society

      Lord of Casa De Leon.