Re: PIB funds

  • marie_la_f
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1 7:41 PM
      Greetings!

      Ravenslake would also like to donate our portion of the Carnevale
      proceeds to the PIB-Ayreton, as a symbol of continuing support and
      friendship.

      Approved by voice poll at our Shire meeting today (June 1).

      In service,
      Marie la Fauconniere
      Seneschal of Ravenslake

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Scribesquire@... wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > It was voted upon that the Shire of Rokkehealden shall take the
      profit they recieved from the Ayreton event and give to the Proto-
      Incipient Barony. This amount is somewhere in the $160-$180 range.