*Dance Practice, in TGS, Tues Sep 19*

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2006
      Everbody please come join us for Renaissance Dance Practices in September.  We will be sharing the Tree-Girt-Sea Church site with the fencers on Tuesdays.  The Dance Masters in Training and the regular students have stepped forward and volunteered to help run practices, so that there can be a practice every week in September.  Everyone is welcome to come and learn Branles, Almans, Italian Court, English Country and other fun styles of dance.

      SCHEDULE: 7 to 9 pm, Sept 19 and 26

      LOCATION: The Congregational Church of Jefferson Park.
      5320 West Giddings St., Chicago, IL 60630
      http://www.congregationalchurchofjeffersonpark.org/default.htm
      One block south & west of Milwaukee/Lawrence, near the
      blue line & Jefferson Park Station.

      Dance Practice Details:

      You do not need to bring a partner to dance...
      Everyone from the Chicago region (and beyond) is invited...
      You may dress in street clothes or in garb...
      Beginners and Experts, as well as anyone in between, are needed and welcomed...

      For questions or last minute updates:
      Teleri (Sharon): 847 - 797 - 5717 (home) 847 - 235 - 5758 (work)
      allegrezza AT safe-mail DOT net

      Dunstan (Robert): 773 – 725 – 2798
      darclan28 AT yahoo DOT com

      Yours in Service,