Re: [Ayreton] File - Feature Reminder.txt

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
      Youth boffer problems for the calendar (the information is correct on the announcement you send out)-
      1) the site is not the church, it is my house.
      2) I am in charge of the site year round.  Acelina is not always in attendance.  I am always there.  So it might be good to have my name and number listed somewhere so we dont all play phone tag.
      ----------------
      6s054 Country Glen Dr.
      Naperville, IL 60563

      Just north and west of the Route 59 train station. The first house on the left, facing Country Glen Dr. You will see the chairs and fighters in the front as we use the side yard to fight in.

      630-527-7041

      Anna

    • KCMalone3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
        Sorry for sending the last post out to the general list.

        Anna