Ayreton Business Meeting

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30 8:45 PM
      Greetings All from Master Philip, Ayreton Seneschal.

      Regularly scheduled proto-incipient Baronial meetings will begin in
      June. We will cycle between the five branches in the area as hosts as
      best we can as site reservations allow.

      Meetings will be on the second Sunday of every month. Officers
      meetings open to the entire populace will begin at 6pm.

      Once we complete the administration everyone is welcome to enjoy each
      others company for as long as our hosts can handle (or as long as we
      can stay up and get home for bed time).

      This means our first meeting will be June 8, 2008 at 6:00 PM.

      Now as this is all new, I am still working with our seneschals and
      officers to finalize the site. I'll apologize that nothing it set in
      stone yet but we are learning as a group about how we can plan
      everything.

      So look for an email from our Chronicler to let everyone know where
      to come. But for now claim the date on your calendar with a note of
      location still to be announced.

      Thanks everyone.
      ~p.w.
    • Susan Earley
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30 10:55 PM
        Sorry, I'll be on a plane to San Francisco that day. :(