Coronation

  • Sheehan, Justin
    Message 1 of 9 , May 27, 2008
      Thanks to the quick action of Lord Dougal MacAllister I was able to put these up by Sunday night. These videos captured the final moments of Sunday's first Crown Tourney

      Dag v. Lutr in the final rounds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeGmQnB8uZc
      Dag Yields to Lutr: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czZxa-YE4sE
      Lutr takes his oath: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk_KdosMLUA
      Tessa taker her oath: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bheBtW2V7I

      I think this is a spectacular example of our populace and the stirring loyalty of Midrealmers.

      Draco Invictus!

      Cheers,

      Eoghan O'Siodhachain, humble servant and brewer of the Midrealm
    • Sarafina Sinclair
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 22, 2008
        Hola Friends,

        Are enough of us going (and interested) this weekend to make a baronial day camp?

        Lemme know.

        Sarafina :D

        --
        Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
        http://ladysarafina.home.att.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 22, 2008
          Sean, Nicholaa, Gareth, Kinji and I are all going (I'm tagging along....band strikes again, so Guerric is staying behind to play taxi).

          Acelina

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 22, 2008
            Adam and I are planning to be there. Day camp could be fun!

            ~philip

            --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Sarafina Sinclair"
            <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

            > Hola Friends,
            >
            > Are enough of us going (and interested) this weekend to make a
            baronial day
            > camp?
            >
            > Lemme know.
            >
            > Sarafina :D
            >
            > --
            > Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
            > http://ladysarafina.home.att.net

          • Cerian Cantwr
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 22, 2008
              I'm planning to be there as well.

              Cerian
            • Scribesquire@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 16, 2010

                Greetings!

                This has me excited.   I will be at Coronation but unfortunately due to a scheduling

                conflict, Nadezda will not be.

                "His Highness Ullr has asked that any Landed Nobility who attend Their Coronation bring their

                Baronial thrones and join Them on the dais for Their evening court."

                Anyone else going?

                Henry,

                Baron Ayreton

              • Christian Fournier
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 16, 2010
                  I will be at Coronation... Anyone else going?

                  Tacit and I will be there!

                   XF
                • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 31, 2012

                    Okay, so I decided to go to coronation. However I would either need to leave after work... 12-midnight, our early the next day. I also would have to ride with others. Anyone got room for a guy traveling light. I can crash if there is room for me, but can also go down on over ride and back on another. Hit me with options folks, I'm flexible.

                    Can pitch in a little money for gas.

                    Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
                    Protege to Master Etienne le Couteau des Roches, OP

                  • Kelli
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 27, 2012
                      Greetings!

                      Anyone going to coronation either Friday evening or early Saturday? Please contact me

                      Kara