PIB funds

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 8 , May 26 8:35 AM
      Hello,

          It was voted upon that the Shire of Rokkehealden shall take the profit they recieved from the Ayreton event and give to the Proto-Incipient Barony. This amount is somewhere in the $160-$180 range.

      Henry of Exeter
      Seneschal, Shire of Rokkehealden
    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 8 , May 27 7:12 AM
        Greetings all--

        I'm not sure we ever announced it, but Vanished Wood voted on and agreed to the same thing.

        Acelina

      • jeffnaggie@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , May 27 7:27 AM
          Foxvale also....so says the deputy.

          Hillary

          Message 4 of 8 , May 27 9:10 AM
            Done. Ayreton now has $422.64 in it's fund.

            Need addresses for Ravenslake, Tregirtsea and Grey Gargoyles exchequers.

            Ghita

            From: jeffnaggie@...

            Message 5 of 8 , May 27 10:45 AM
              Little behind on the email front, but the Seneschal
              confirms what the deputy has said for Foxvale.

              Fiona
              --- jeffnaggie@... wrote:

              > Foxvale also....so says the deputy.
              >
              > Hillary

            • nadezda_zezastrizl
              Message 6 of 8 , May 27 1:19 PM
                We talked about this a couple of months ago ( at our moot just before
                the PIB meeting) and we discussed earmarking the check we'd thought
                was en route for the PIB until there was an actual account. Is there
                one?
                -Nadezda
                TGS

              • suzanearley@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 8 , May 27 3:08 PM
                  I've started a fund in the Rokkehealden account. Those funds will be used to open the Ayreton account when it's time.

                  Ghita

                  From: "nadezda_zezastrizl" <nadezda_z@...>

                  > We talked about this a couple of months ago ( at our moot just before
                  > the PIB meeting) and we discussed earmarking the check we'd thought
                  > was en route for the PIB until there was an actual account. Is there
                  > one?
                  > -Nadezda
                  > TGS
                  >
                  > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Joanne Labny wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Little behind on the email front, but the Seneschal
                  > > confirms what the deputy has said for Foxvale.
                  > >
                  > > Fiona
                  > > --- jeffnaggie@... wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > Foxvale also....so says the deputy.
                  > > >
                  > > > Hillary

                • marie_la_f
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 1, 2008
                    Greetings!

                    Ravenslake would also like to donate our portion of the Carnevale
                    proceeds to the PIB-Ayreton, as a symbol of continuing support and
                    friendship.

                    Approved by voice poll at our Shire meeting today (June 1).

                    In service,
                    Marie la Fauconniere
                    Seneschal of Ravenslake