Ayreton wide event

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18 10:28 AM
      It's official! The vote taken at the TGS meeting last
      night was overwhelmingly in favor of supporting the
      event :)

      Smiles,
      Jale

      Lady Jale bint Amar
      Chatelaine, Tree-Girt-Sea
      Blue Lotus Tribe
      www.bluelotustribe.org
      mka Wendy Pastrick
    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18 11:22 AM
        Hoobah!  You can say that you are the first group to officially say that!  VW doesn't meet until Sunday, when I plan on bringing it up on the agenda.

        Thanks Jale!

        Acelina

        Wendy Pastrick <trybl_dance@...> wrote:
        It's official! The vote taken at the TGS meeting last
        night was overwhelmingly in favor of supporting the
        event :)

        Smiles,
        Jale

        Lady Jale bint Amar