Re: [Ayreton] Re: [Frasers-Oak] Swedish Day in Geneva, Illinois

  • Earik MacSkellie
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23 8:17 AM
      The Swedish days info can be found at www.swedishday.net. We will be there from open to close. A list field will be set up in case we get enough fighters or fencers. We will also have a tent set up with a table and chairs to pass out info about the SCA. Anyone who has any A&S projects to work on or just to display should bring them.

      On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 5:53 PM, <KCMalone3@...> wrote:

      We might be able to make the demo part.  My daughter has a piano competition in the area that weekend.  Could you please send mor einfo on the Foxvale Demo?  Thanks!

      Anna

      Ld. Earik MacSkellie
      Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly
      Ayreton Brewer's Guild

      "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee." - William Caxton in his preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur