Sad News

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2008
      Forwarded from the SCA Newcomers list:

      Tabitha Pennywarden
      Ravenslake, Midlands,
      Middle Kingdom

      Robert Lynn Asprin, born June 28, 1946 - died May 22, 2008, was an American science fiction and fantasy author best known for his humorous MythAdventures series.

      Robert Asprin was born in St. Johns, Michigan, and attended the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, Michigan from 1964 through 1965. From 1965 through 1966 he served in the United States Army. He was active in the early years of the Society for Creative Anachronism under the name "Yang the Nauseating" and co-founded the Great Dark Horde in 1971.

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Forwarded from the Rivenstar list, which was forwarded from the SCA West list: