Spear Authorization Program for Rapier Fighters

  • Doug Petroshius
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21 8:02 AM
      Greetings from Baron Gintaras, XO of the Midlands Regional Army,

      In order to supply the Middle Kingdom Army with as many spear fighters as possible, the Kingdom allows authorized Rapier fighters to bypass the sword and shield authorization and go directly to Spear. If any Rapier fighter are interested, Warder Anton, Sir Ix, and I will be providing an opportunity for any interested Rapier fighters try out Heavy Weapons Spear Fighting. This will take place on Tuesday May 27 at the Glenbrook North Fighter Practice. This is an excellent opportunity to try it out, see if you like it, and learn more about what is required to authorize. Armor, weapons, and participants will be available.

      There are still many events prior to Pennsic to authorize in Heavy Weapons and we have an upcoming battle with Northshield at Border Skirmish. We need your support!

      That being said we would also like to invite any Heavy Weapons fighters that have spears to attend this fighter practice and lend a hand.

      Sincerely,

      Baron Gintaras, CRC
      Midlands XO - Heavy
      Midlands Champions Commander
      Midlands Regional Marshal

    • twlyon24
      Message 2 of 3 , May 21 10:44 AM
        Need help?

        Logos
        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Doug Petroshius
        <gintarasthetaura@...> wrote:

        > Greetings from Baron Gintaras, XO of the Midlands Regional Army,In
        order to supply the Middle Kingdom Army with as many spear fighters
        as possible, the Kingdom allows authorized Rapier fighters to bypass
        the sword and shield authorization and go directly to Spear. If any
        Rapier fighter are interested, Warder Anton, Sir Ix, and I will be
        providing an opportunity for any interested Rapier fighters try out
        Heavy Weapons Spear Fighting. This will take place on Tuesday May 27
        at the Glenbrook North Fighter Practice. This is an excellent
        opportunity to try it out, see if you like it, and learn more about
        what is required to authorize. Armor, weapons, and participants will
        be available.There are still many events prior to Pennsic to
        authorize in Heavy Weapons and we have an upcoming battle with
        Northshield at Border Skirmish. We need your support!That being said
        we would also like to invite any Heavy Weapons fighters that have
        spears to attend this fighter practice and lend a
        hand.Sincerely,Baron Gintaras, CRCMidlands XO - HeavyMidlands
        Champions CommanderMidlands Regional Marshal
        > Change the world with e-mail. Join the i'm Initiative from
        Microsoft.
        > http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?
        source=EML_WL_ChangeWorld

      • Sir Ix