Need more teachers for Border Skirmish!

  • Christina
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 5:58 AM
      Greetings! The Border Skirmish between the Shire of Ravenslake and
      the Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr is fast approaching! The event will
      take place June 13-15 in Menomonee Falls, WI We have had a few
      teachers volunteer classes for this fine event, but we still have many
      class time slots open. If you know anything about anything and would
      like to teach it, please contact me, Mihri Deniz Yetim, at
      haflagirl@... with the following information:

      Class title and description
      Class duration (we have one and two hour time slots)
      Time of day preference (morning or afternoon)

      Thank you and see you there!
      Hanimefendi (THL) Mihri Deniz Yetim