Attention Ayreton-area Archery Marshals

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2008
      To all Ayreton-area Archery Marshals,

      When you send in your Quarterly Reports to the Midlands Regional Archery Marshal, make sure to also CC me (wolfram_von_waldersbach@...). Also, if you could send in your Quarterly Report a couple of days earlier than the 1.June.08 deadline, that would be great, as I will making an Ayreton PIB Archery Report, and will include the various archery activities that have been going on in the PIB.

      Obviously, in the future once Ayreton is an actual Barony, Archery Reports will have to be sent to me first, or to whoever is the Baronial Archery Marshal. However, at the moment, since we are currently a PIB I only have to be CCed (or so I have been told).

      I thank you for your time.

      In Service,

      -Wolfram von Waldersbach
      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      Archery Marshal of the Proto-Incipient Barony of Ayreton & of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles
      Deputy Exchequer of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles