RE: [Ayreton] Demo idea

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 18, 2006
      I have some info on this.

      Twm ap Twm is one of the organizers of the Re-enactor Fest, and started the SCA folks from around here doing a demo at it last year.  Last year, it was limited as to where the SCA people who did NOT pay to get into the fest could go, and the demo was in some way "outside" of the main hall.  Twm has said that we (the global we) will have broader access to this at the next Fest, and that he hopes to get more of us there this year.

      As I get info from Twm at our Shire meetings, I will have Ian start posting and promoting it.

      Acelina

      Doug Petroshius <gintarasthetaura@...> wrote:
      I have never heard of such a thing. Where is there a Re-enactor Fest?

      ~Gintaras~
      (GIN'-te-ris)

      >From: "Ehrenfried Schertenleib" <sgt_ehrenfried@ yahoo.com>
      >To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
      >Subject: [Ayreton] Demo idea
      >Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 19:29:57 -0000
      >
      >Has anyone thought of doing a demo at the Re-enactor Fest in February?

      Do you Yahoo!?