Demo on Tuesday night

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 5 , May 18 8:10 PM
      Hi all--

      Just a reminder that the demo is this Tuesday night from 6:30-8:00.  We can use people for color, for sitting at various stations, and for fighting.

      Here's the address:

      (It's actually a Jr. Hi School, sorry for the error on my part)

      1501 Raddant Rd
      Batavia, IL 60510

      Several of us may go to a local restaurant with a bar included for a dessert or drink after.

      Thanks in advance,
      Acelina

    • KCMalone3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 20 9:38 AM
        Are we to meet at the school at 6:30, or is there a need for meeting earlier?  i can be there whereever.   Thanks!

        Anna

        **************
      • Wendy Pastrick
        Message 3 of 5 , May 20 10:22 AM
          Gabriel and I will be there too!

          Jale

          Are we to meet at the school at 6:30, or is there a need for meeting earlier?  i can be there whereever.   Thanks!

          Anna

          (http://food. aol.com/dinner- tonight?NCID= aolfod0003000000 0001)

        • Dayle Harding
          Message 4 of 5 , May 20 12:41 PM

            6:00 would be better in order to set your stuff up without interference from middle schoolers.  That being said, we'll deal with whatever we need to when we need to.

            Acelina

            Message 5 of 5 , May 20 1:54 PM
              We probably won't be there until 6:30 or so. I have all of our scrolls to show off.

              Jale & Gabriel