Fowarded from Fraser Oak - Midland Encampment

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2008
      Pennsic!
      Posted by: "Dan" barondevin@... baron_devin
      Sat May 17, 2008 2:09 pm (PDT)

      Greetings to the Midlands!

      I am Baron Devin Breighallach, resident in the Shire of Swordcliff and
      am now land agent for the Midlands at this year's Pennsic War.

      I have just completed changing the Land Agent account from Baron
      Gintaras to myself. I would like to thank Baron Gintaras for
      establishing the account, and am sorry that modern life may prevent him
      from attending Pennsic.

      On that note, I checked the pre-registration list while I was logged
      on. So far, only eight people have pre-registered, including the three
      in my family. If any of you are planning on camping with The Midlands
      this year, you might want to register soon, else our parcel of land
      might be rather too small for the amenities we are used to having.

      Hope to see you there.

      Devin