Re: [Ayreton] On membership and Crowns

  • Julia Needlman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2008
      I am personally very pleased with the amazing solution that has been created to solve a very upsetting problem; it honors the rules by which we play our game as well as recognizing the importance of forgiveness for the little mistakes we all can make. Duke Palymar said it very well: " In the past few days, we have witnessed many fine examples noblesse oblige, as people have lent their voice in support of friend and Kingdom."

      Translation, since the moment the problem arose many people worked very hard to create a win , win solution. This is the game that I signed on for.

      To whomever this may apply: Poobah! and Thank you.

      Juliana Peri OL