Request for Twelfth Night cooking supplies

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2008
      Unto the populace of Ayreton does Gianetta send greetings!

      We are working to finalize our Twelfth Night menu for TGS 2009, and we'd like to play with smoking some meats.  Does anyone in the area have a smoker we can borrow?  And has anyone smoked sausages who could lend their expertise?  We're grateful for any assistance you can provide.

      Yours in service,

      Gianetta and Tacit, Head Cooks for TGS Twelfth Night 2009/