RE: [rokkehealden] FW: [Ayreton] Sad missive from Tessa and Lutr

  • james benedicktus
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2008
      It was a clusterfumble with consequences. Fortunately
      it can be fixed without ruining our enjoyment of the
      SCA... I'm looking forward to keeping the dream alive
      for a long time - despite the fact that some people
      seem to feel the need to make it difficult for the
      paeons. (Witness the changes in standards for
      heraldic submissions)

      <http://www.legiodraconis.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB_14&file=inde