Re: [Ayreton] Re: Chaos Caravan Day Camp

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15, 2008
      The Thieves will also have a large daycamp (8+ fencers with gear and their significant others, probably two sunshades).  We should definitely try to set up next to each other to form one larger daycamp.

      On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:
      Guerric, Sarah, Sean, Nicholaa, Gareth, Kinji and I are definitely going to be there.  We'll bring a small blue pop-up sunshade to put next to the tent in case we need more room.  We'll also bring chairs.

      All pray to your designated pantheon to give us good weather...

      Acelina