Re: [Ayreton] Sad News...

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 8 , May 15 7:44 AM
      Ian--

      You are also in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope you have as much of a trouble free journey as you can.  Please let me know if I can do anything for you once you return.

      Hugs,
      Acelina

      Message 2 of 8 , May 15 12:41 PM
        Ian,
        My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

        Anna

      • David Roland
        Message 3 of 8 , May 15 8:22 PM
          I wanted to let everyone know that I am in Reno, safely and soundly.

          Thank you everyone for your well wishes.

          Ian
        • Marie Schorn

[...]

            Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America's #1 Mapping Site.