Re: [Ayreton] Sad News...

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 15, 2008
      Ian, my prayers are with you and your family.

      Hillary

      Message 2 of 8 , May 15, 2008
        Ian--

        You are also in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope you have as much of a trouble free journey as you can.  Please let me know if I can do anything for you once you return.

        Hugs,
        Acelina

        Ian, my prayers are with you and your family.

        Hillary

        Greetings unto the populace of the PIB of Ayreton,

        It is with a sad heart that I inform you that my mother passed away
        today. She had many health problems and yesterday she successfully
        had her right hip replaced. Today, she all of her blood vessels quit
        working at the same time.

        I will be leaving to get on a plane tonight to fly to Reno, NV.

        Ian the Green

        Notices, send a request to <Ayreton-owner@ yahoogroups. com>.
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ join

        mailto:Ayreton- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

        http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      • KCMalone3@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , May 15, 2008
          Ian,
          My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

          Anna

        • David Roland
          Message 4 of 8 , May 15, 2008
            I wanted to let everyone know that I am in Reno, safely and soundly.

            Thank you everyone for your well wishes.

            Ian
          • Marie Schorn

[...]

              Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America's #1 Mapping Site.