Re: [Ayreton] Sad News...

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 8 , May 14, 2008
      Ian,

      Etienne and I offer you our deepest sympathies and wish you a safe journey to lay her to rest.

      With Condolence,

      Sarafina

      On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 4:55 PM, David Roland <mystborne@...> wrote:

      Greetings unto the populace of the PIB of Ayreton,

      It is with a sad heart that I inform you that my mother passed away
      today. She had many health problems and yesterday she successfully
      had her right hip replaced. Today, she all of her blood vessels quit
      working at the same time.

      I will be leaving to get on a plane tonight to fly to Reno, NV.

      Ian the Green

      --
      Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
      http://ladysarafina.home.att.net
      Message 2 of 8 , May 15, 2008
        Ian, my prayers are with you and your family.

        Hillary

        Greetings unto the populace of the PIB of Ayreton,

        It is with a sad heart that I inform you that my mother passed away
        today.  She had many health problems and yesterday she successfully
        had her right hip replaced.  Today, she all of her blood vessels quit
        working at the same time.

        I will be leaving to get on a plane tonight to fly to Reno, NV.

        Ian the Green

        "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Dayle Harding
        Message 3 of 8 , May 15, 2008
          Ian--

          You are also in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope you have as much of a trouble free journey as you can.  Please let me know if I can do anything for you once you return.

          Hugs,
          Acelina

          Ian, my prayers are with you and your family.

          Hillary

          Greetings unto the populace of the PIB of Ayreton,

          It is with a sad heart that I inform you that my mother passed away
          today. She had many health problems and yesterday she successfully
          had her right hip replaced. Today, she all of her blood vessels quit
          working at the same time.

          I will be leaving to get on a plane tonight to fly to Reno, NV.

          Ian the Green

          Notices, send a request to <Ayreton-owner@ yahoogroups. com>.
          Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ join

          mailto:Ayreton- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

          http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        • KCMalone3@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , May 15, 2008
            Ian,
            My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

            Anna

          • David Roland
            Message 5 of 8 , May 15, 2008
              I wanted to let everyone know that I am in Reno, safely and soundly.

              Thank you everyone for your well wishes.

              Ian
            • Marie Schorn

[...]

                Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America's #1 Mapping Site.