Re: [Ayreton] Sad News...

  • JC Ravage
    Message 1 of 8 , May 14 7:22 PM
      Ack!  *hug* and much sympathy.  I hope she was in as little pain as possible and has gone to the best possible afterlife.  And that you're OK.

      Will Atherbridge

      On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 4:55 PM, David Roland <mystborne@...> wrote:

      Greetings unto the populace of the PIB of Ayreton,

      It is with a sad heart that I inform you that my mother passed away
      today. She had many health problems and yesterday she successfully
      had her right hip replaced. Today, she all of her blood vessels quit
      working at the same time.

      I will be leaving to get on a plane tonight to fly to Reno, NV.

      Ian the Green

      --
      "Hard it is to lift a full cup without spilling."--Gorice XII
    • Sarafina Sinclair
      Message 2 of 8 , May 14 9:36 PM
        Ian,

        Etienne and I offer you our deepest sympathies and wish you a safe journey to lay her to rest.

        With Condolence,

        Sarafina

        On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 4:55 PM, David Roland <mystborne@...> wrote:

        Greetings unto the populace of the PIB of Ayreton,

        It is with a sad heart that I inform you that my mother passed away
        today. She had many health problems and yesterday she successfully
        had her right hip replaced. Today, she all of her blood vessels quit
        working at the same time.

        I will be leaving to get on a plane tonight to fly to Reno, NV.

        Ian the Green

        --
        Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
        http://ladysarafina.home.att.net
        Message 3 of 8 , May 15 6:23 AM
          Ian, my prayers are with you and your family.

          Hillary

          Greetings unto the populace of the PIB of Ayreton,

          It is with a sad heart that I inform you that my mother passed away
          today.  She had many health problems and yesterday she successfully
          had her right hip replaced.  Today, she all of her blood vessels quit
          working at the same time.

          I will be leaving to get on a plane tonight to fly to Reno, NV.

          Ian the Green

          "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Dayle Harding
          Message 4 of 8 , May 15 7:44 AM
            Ian--

            You are also in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope you have as much of a trouble free journey as you can.  Please let me know if I can do anything for you once you return.

            Hugs,
            Acelina

            Ian, my prayers are with you and your family.

            Hillary

            Greetings unto the populace of the PIB of Ayreton,

            It is with a sad heart that I inform you that my mother passed away
            today. She had many health problems and yesterday she successfully
            had her right hip replaced. Today, she all of her blood vessels quit
            working at the same time.

            I will be leaving to get on a plane tonight to fly to Reno, NV.

            Ian the Green

            Notices, send a request to <Ayreton-owner@ yahoogroups. com>.
            Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ join

            mailto:Ayreton- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

            http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

          • KCMalone3@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , May 15 12:41 PM
              Ian,
              My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

              Anna

            • David Roland
              Message 6 of 8 , May 15 8:22 PM
                I wanted to let everyone know that I am in Reno, safely and soundly.

                Thank you everyone for your well wishes.

                Ian
              • Marie Schorn

[...]

                  Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America's #1 Mapping Site.