Archery Marshal Needed

  • Dougal MacAlister
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2008

      Unto the Populace of the PIB of Ayreton, I have been sent a missive from our most Excellent neighbors to our East, the Shire of Greyhope.

      If there are any Archery MiT or Marshals of the Field who are available this weekend, please pay heed.  The scheduled archery marshal had a dose of Real Life hit him and will not be able to attend this weekends event.  If you are available to help out or run the shoot please contact myself and I will coordinate any efforts with the autocrat, Lady Cezara cel Asemanare

      Thank you for your assistance

      Lord Dougal MacAlister, C.D.B.
      Midlands Regional Archery Marshal