Re: [Ayreton] Chaos Caravan Day Camp

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 7 , May 13, 2008
      I do have the old Ayreton 6-group banner in my car, if you want to bring it to mark the encampment....  It's not quite right for PIBitude, but it's available...

      Message 2 of 7 , May 15, 2008
        I think I'd like to come too.

        And I'll try and bring some other people along with me.

        Do you need help from us? Should we try and meet you at some time to
        get the pavillion up?

        Thanks for offering Sarafina.

        ~Philip

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Sarafina Sinclair"
        <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

        > Hey Party People,
        >
        > Is there any interest in setting up a PIB day camp at the event on
        Saturday?
        > I can bring our 10 x 14 tent to set up. Folks would be welcome to
        set
        > furniture up underneath and around. I could bring a small table and
        cooler
        > with water and ice and we could do a pot luck for snacks and such.
        >
        > Waddya think?
        >
        > -Sarafina :D
        >
        > --
        > Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
        > http://ladysarafina.home.att.net

      • Dayle Harding
        Message 3 of 7 , May 15, 2008
          Guerric, Sarah, Sean, Nicholaa, Gareth, Kinji and I are definitely going to be there.  We'll bring a small blue pop-up sunshade to put next to the tent in case we need more room.  We'll also bring chairs.

          All pray to your designated pantheon to give us good weather...

          Acelina

          <Sarafina.Sinclair@ ...> wrote:

          > Hey Party People,
          >
          > Is there any interest in setting up a PIB day camp at the event on
          Saturday?
          > I can bring our 10 x 14 tent to set up. Folks would be welcome to
          set
          > furniture up underneath and around. I could bring a small table and
          cooler
          > with water and ice and we could do a pot luck for snacks and such.
          >
          > Waddya think?
          >
          > -Sarafina :D
          >
          > --
          > Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
          > http://ladysarafina .home.att. net

        • Tedesco da Venezia
          Message 4 of 7 , May 15, 2008
            The Thieves will also have a large daycamp (8+ fencers with gear and their significant others, probably two sunshades).  We should definitely try to set up next to each other to form one larger daycamp.