Re: [Ayreton] Chaos Caravan Day Camp

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , May 13, 2008
      Count my lady wife and I in for this.

      Henry and Anne

      From: "Sarafina Sinclair" <Sarafina.Sinclair@...>

      Hey Party People,

      Is there any interest in setting up a PIB day camp at the event on Saturday? I can bring our 10 x 14 tent to set up. Folks would be welcome to set furniture up underneath and around. I could bring a small table and cooler with water and ice and we could do a pot luck for snacks and such.

      Waddya think?

      -Sarafina :D

      --
      Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
      http://ladysarafina .home.att. net

    • Eleanor (Robin)
      Message 2 of 7 , May 13, 2008
        Mistress Sarafina and all,

        I would be interested in coming in support of the group if someone was
        willing to swing by Hammond, IN (which BTW is on the way) and and give
        me a lift to the event. I would gladly share in the cost of gas too.
        And I would happily provide some lovely snacks.

        Cheers,

        Lady Eleanor

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Sarafina Sinclair"
        <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

        > Hey Party People,
        >
        > Is there any interest in setting up a PIB day camp at the event on
        Saturday?
        > I can bring our 10 x 14 tent to set up. Folks would be welcome to set
        > furniture up underneath and around. I could bring a small table and
        cooler
        > with water and ice and we could do a pot luck for snacks and such.
        >
        > Waddya think?
        >
        > -Sarafina :D
        >
        > --
        > Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
        > http://ladysarafina.home.att.net

      • Jen Small
        Message 3 of 7 , May 13, 2008
          I do have the old Ayreton 6-group banner in my car, if you want to bring it to mark the encampment....  It's not quite right for PIBitude, but it's available...

          Message 4 of 7 , May 15, 2008
            I think I'd like to come too.

            And I'll try and bring some other people along with me.

            Do you need help from us? Should we try and meet you at some time to
            get the pavillion up?

            Thanks for offering Sarafina.

            ~Philip

            <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

            > Hey Party People,
            >
            > Is there any interest in setting up a PIB day camp at the event on
            Saturday?
            > I can bring our 10 x 14 tent to set up. Folks would be welcome to
            set
            > furniture up underneath and around. I could bring a small table and
            cooler
            > with water and ice and we could do a pot luck for snacks and such.
            >
            > Waddya think?
            >
            > -Sarafina :D
            >
            > --
            > Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
            > http://ladysarafina.home.att.net

          • Dayle Harding
            Message 5 of 7 , May 15, 2008
              Guerric, Sarah, Sean, Nicholaa, Gareth, Kinji and I are definitely going to be there.  We'll bring a small blue pop-up sunshade to put next to the tent in case we need more room.  We'll also bring chairs.

              All pray to your designated pantheon to give us good weather...

              Acelina

              <Sarafina.Sinclair@ ...> wrote:

              > Hey Party People,
              >
              > Is there any interest in setting up a PIB day camp at the event on
              Saturday?
              > I can bring our 10 x 14 tent to set up. Folks would be welcome to
              set
              > furniture up underneath and around. I could bring a small table and
              cooler
              > with water and ice and we could do a pot luck for snacks and such.
              >
              > Waddya think?
              >
              > -Sarafina :D
              >
              > --
              > Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
              > http://ladysarafina .home.att. net

            • Tedesco da Venezia
              Message 6 of 7 , May 15, 2008
                The Thieves will also have a large daycamp (8+ fencers with gear and their significant others, probably two sunshades).  We should definitely try to set up next to each other to form one larger daycamp.