PIB Heavy fighter practice report

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2008
      Greetings,

           We had the following people show up Saturday for fighter practice:  Guy, Nadezda, Wolfram, Johannes, Eoghan, Leo, new guy whose name I did not get, and myself.

          We went over some basic melee tactics and things to do and not do.

           Next Practice specifically for melee, will be June 7th, Ida Noyes, University of Chicago, 2pm.

       If you are going to Pennsic, and are planning on fighting as part of the PIB unit, please contact me off list with your mundane name, SCA name, where you will be camping, and what weapon style you will be using.  I will start a list so we can be sure to be organized on the level of how many and with what weapons wwe will have.   :)

      In Service,
      Henry of Exeter