Brewers guild meeting info

  • Earik MacSkellie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2008
      Hey there everyone, just a quick update to let you all know what happened at the guild meeting. We had 7 people show up with a long list of beverages to sample. Henry, in his newly elected position as Secretary took much better notes which will be posted as soon as they are organized. I have had the honor of being elected as Guild Master, and Eoghan will be serving as the Chronicler and web master.

      I am posting the word doc. of the proposed guild charter on the guild yahoo group site. Please feel free to comment on it, as well as bring suggestions to the next guild meeting, date tbd, for ammendment and voting.

      My thanks to everyone who attended the meeting, and hope to see more of you at future meetings. Remember, all you need is an interest in learning about brewing.

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie
      Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly

      "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee." - William Caxton in his preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur