Fwd: [Northshield] Border Skirmish A&S

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 9:56 AM
      For your information. Border Skirmish is 13-15 June, a camping event in Northshield (Caer Anterth Mawr) this year. King Lars and the Northshield army will be in attendance, so I hear. I hope there will be an abundant sufficiency of Midlands and Midrealm fighters there to bring victory!
      Is mise le meas,
      Alexander de Seton
      MK MIC of Border Skirmish